On Tuesday evening, Jan. 26th, the following officers were elected for the current year:
- President—H. B. Shutts.
- Vice Presidents—E. H. Davis, G. C. Stevens.
- Recording Secretary—Walter Denton.
- Corresponding Secretary—A. W. Freeman.
- Executive Committee—Dr. R. C. Bond, Rev. C. Tinsley, Wm. Edmonson, Robert Lytle.
- Janitress—Mrs. Mary Baxendale.
MISSION SCHOOL DEPARTMENT.
- Superintendent—Henry Fisher.
- Assistant Superintendent—W. Denton.
- Secretary—Daniel Williams.
- Librarians—Albert Wilson, Henry Curney.
- Organist—Miss Emma Shockley.
- President—Mrs. M. C. Freeman
- Vice Presidents—Mrs. Mary Stratton, Mrs. Harriet Taylor.
- Secretary—Miss Abbie Stevens.
- Cutter—Mrs. Canfield.
- Teachers—Mrs. E. Fisher, Mrs. Lansberry, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Stratton, Mrs. C. C. Stevens, Misses Charlotte Twentyman, Lillie Baker, Laura Lukens, and Hattie Shattuck.
- Relief Committee—Mrs. Freeman, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Stratton.
The following donations to the Industrial School were reported Jan. 30th:
- Mrs. Fisher, 2 yds. calico.
- W. L. S. Jones, 6 yds. Canton flannel.
- Mrs. Folbre, 5 yds. calico.
- Mrs. McClellan, Stamping.
- James Stafford Jr., 4 spools thread.
- Wm. Brewington, 25 cts.
- Chambers, Stevens & Co., 6 scarfs and nubias, 12 silk scarfs, 2 cloaks, 3 fur capes.
- W. W. Lamar & Sons, 25 yds. calico.