LIST OF ALLOWANCES,
Made by the Board of Commissioners of Dearborn county, Ind., at their Sept. session, 1883, and ordered to be published in the Register, as having the largest circulation in said county.
EXPENSE OF POOR OF LAWRENCEBURGH TOWNSHIP.
- Samuel Dickinson, trustee, transportation of poor, coffins, &c.
- Mrs. W J Fitch, for Mrs. Dorn, Mrs. Bruce and Mrs. Thornburg
- H Oertling, for Mrs. Carter
- G Renner, coal for Mrs. Junker, Mrs. Martin, Mrs. Bruce, Nancy Smith, Mrs. Schultz
- John M Palmer, for Mrs. Sykes and daughter
- John M Palmer, for John G Scott
- Charles Israel, for Mrs. Hawkins, Mrs. Carter, Mrs. Bruce, Mrs. Justice
- Jacob Anderson, for Mrs. West, Mrs. Kaifer
- Tebbs Bros., for Mrs. Justice, Mrs. Williams
- John Sortwell, digging grave for Richard Pullam
- P J Emmert, for Mrs. Braden, school house, Mrs. Rossel, Mrs. Kinney, Mrs. Junker
- J F Hammerle, for Benj Wells, Mrs. Cath’n Rupp, Mrs. E Calvin, Mrs. Eads, Mrs. Grasty, Mrs. Sours
- Tebbs & Lotton, for A Truelock
- H R Helmuth, for Mrs. A Williamson
- Schleicher Bros., for Mrs. Ulrich, Mary Morgan
EXPENSE OF POOR OF CENTER TP.
- F Rectanus, Trustee, transportation of transcient paupers
- W W Bryson, for conveying William Stupps to County Asylum
- Margaret Pelgen, for John Bush, Mrs. McDonald
- Ph Kastner, for Mrs. Laugbridge
- Albert Bloom, for H A Moran
- Robert Mabin, for J Melsen, Mrs. Wm Thutge, Mrs. Jane Alexander
- Robert Mabin, for Geo Grey
- C Goldsmith, for Mrs. Laughridge, Acre, Jas Prow
- F A York, for conveying poor to County Asylum
- John A Nees, for Anna Snelt, Mrs. Cary Sneft, Dan Sullivan, — Moore, John Potter, John Keiterback, Geo Carroll, John Meyers, M H Lynn, George Goller, Sarah Cample & three children
- George W Taylor, for conveying paupers
- M Giegoldt, for J J Mulden, wife and three children
- Herdigan & Kress, for Mrs. Wooley
- Fred Mantle, for G W Hopping, Noah Murrill
- McConnell & McAvoy, for P Bling, A Smith
EXPENSE OF POOR OF CLAY TP.
- Fred Tholke, for Rebeca Thompson
- C C Misner, for Rebecca Griffin
- J C Vandolah, for Jane Shepherd
EXPENSE OF POOR OF JACKSON TP.
- J C Sims, for C Hudson
EXPENSE OF POOR OF MANCHESTER TP.
- Wm F Crocker, for Mrs. Layborn
EXPENSE OF POOR OF KELSO TP.
- Henry Tangman, cash paid
BOARD OF HEALTH.
- Warren Tebbs, for Sec. Board of Health
- Hunter & O’Brien, for printing
- J C Sims, serving Board of Equalization.
- W F Crocker, for groceries
- Peter Perlee, hauling hay fork, rope, &c.
- Charlotte Duncan, one quarter salary
- Lewis Hoff, for work
- Emma Manlief, for work
- George Ruble, for work
- H Chairsell, boan Meal
- Samuel Claspill, repairing shoes
- Gettel & Pummill, blacksmith and wagon work
- Thomas Duncan, for cash paid, one quarter salary
- Lawrenceburgh and Napoleon Turnpike Co., toll
- Lizzie Manlief, work
- Robert McMullen, for threshing
- Thomas Greenham, work
- C Goldsmith & Bro., for clothing
- Daniel Stone & Co., for coal
- John S Dorman, dry goods
SALT FORK BRIDGE.
- L B Daniel, lime and cement
- T T Annis, cash paid for work
- D H Miller, buggy hire
- Henry Hagadorn, work
- John Buchert, buggy hire
- Ignatz Chisman, work done
- H B Hill, Superintendent services, postage and expressage
- A B Pattison, stamps and expressage
- J D Gatch, stamps and hauling safe
- Warren Tebbs, indexing
BOOKS AND STATIONERY.
- W B Buford
- Sentinel Co.
- Merrill, Meige & Co.
- Wilstach, Baldwin & Co.
- Martin Kieffer
- Levy, Baker & Co.
- H G Kidd, sundries for Court House
- Sparks Bros., matches for C. H. and soap for jail
- Mrs. W J Fitch, oil and lime for jail
- J S Dorman, sundries
- Martin Tittle, repairing pavement
- Perry Skinner, painting on Court House
- George Huschart, stone step for Court House
- J C Sims, serving grand and petit jury for Sept. term, 1883
- Samuel Dickinson, Trustee Lawrenceburgh Township
- F Rectanus, Trustee, Center Tp
- Thomas Rinearson, Trustee Manchester township
- Henry Tangman, trustee Kelso tp
ROADS AND HIGHWAYS.
- J C Sims, serving road viewers
- John Buchert, work on bridges
- J C Sims, conveying criminals to Plainfield and boarding prisoners
- F R Dorman, clothing furnished
- A B Pattison, salary as Auditor
- J D Gatch, salary as Treasurer
- Henry Bulthaup, salary as Commissioner
- John Buchert, salary as Commissioner
- T T Annis, salary as Commissioner