Dearborn County, Indiana, Probate Records
Probate records take 4 different forms. Will books record wills that have been approved and probated. Order Books give the day to day court proceedings of the Probate Court. Complete Record Books contain the full record of settled estates. Packets contain all the loose papers filed to the Probate Court.
Read more about Indiana probate records on the GenWishList blog.
Learn more what records, indexes and abstracts are available for Ohio County, Indiana:
- Probate Order Books
- Probate Complete Record Books
- Probate Packets have not been microfilmed or digitized. They are available at the Ohio County Courthouse.
- Will Books
- Dearborn County Probate Complete Record Index, 1826-1914
- Dearborn County Will Index, 1826-1919
- Dearborn County Probate Order Book Index, 1826-1837
- Dearborn County Probate Order Book Index, 1837-1844
- Dearborn County Probate Order Book Index, 1844-1849
- Dearborn County Common Pleas Court Complete Record Index, 1853-1871
- Dearborn County Circuit Court Civil Actions, 1875-1876
- Dearborn County Circuit Court Civil Actions, 1892-1905
- Indiana, Wills and Probate Records, 1798-1999 (Ancestry.com)
- Indiana State Library
- Wills, 1824-1919
- Probate Order Books, 1826-1918
- Probates, 1826-1906, 1908-1914
- Family History Library
- Wills, 1824-1900
- Guardianship Index, Mar. 1865-1972
- Index to Estates, 1826-1952
- Probate records, 1826-1918
- Dearborn County, Indiana Probate Order Book Abstracts, 1826-1837 | Paperback | Ebook
- Dearborn County, Indiana Probate Order Book Abstracts, 1837-1844 | Paperback | Ebook
- Dearborn County, Indiana Probate Order Book Abstracts, 1844-1849 | Paperback | Ebook
- McHenry, Chris. Early Dearborn County, Indiana, Wills Abstracted from Will Books I and II (including Ohio County before 1845) and Perpetuated Testimony Book CC. Lawrenceburg, Indiana : C. McHenry, 1976.