- W. H. SUMPTER, Attorney at Law.
- J. W. CONNAWAY, Attorney at Law.
- J. F. HAWKINS, Boot Maker, Manufacturer of the finest Boots for Gentlemen, and Wholesale and Retail Dealer.
- JOHN PYLE, Boots and Shoes, Custom-made for Ladies and Gentlemen. All work warranted to fit or no sale. Prices lower than any.
- CHAS. ZUTTERMEISTER, Bakery, etc.
- JOHN CLARK, Blacksmith and Raiser of Imported Bees.
- WM. CAMPBELL, Civil Engineer.
- B. S. FOSDICK, Dry Goods, Clothing, Boots, Shoes, etc.
- L. M. BEAVER, Druggist and Dealer in Oils, Paints, Dyestuffs, etc.
- D. BEAVER, Drugs, Medicines, Paints, Oils, Varnishes, Perfumeries, Window Glass, Stationery, Garden Seeds, etc., etc.
- S. H. BALLINGER, Dry Goods, Clothing, Hats, Caps and Notions.
- J. W. SHORT, Editor and Proprietor Liberty Herald, and independent newspaper, devoted to Literature, Politics, Local and General News.
- T. C. BALLINGER, Grocer, Wholesale and Retail, s. e. cor. Main and Union sts.
- JAMES McMANUS, Harness Maker.
- EZRA CRIST, Hardware, Queensware, Glassware, Farm Implements, Mechanics’ Tools, etc.
- E. B. GOULD, Harnesss, Saddles, etc., also Sheriff of Union County.
- SAM’L SEVING, Hotel, Proprietor “Indiana House.”
- J. H. JOHNSON, Justice of the Peace.
- H. C. FREEMAN, Livery, Sale and Exchange Stable.
- J. W. GREER, Livery, Sale and Exchange Stable.
- E. W. SEEDS, Miller, Proprietor “Cornucopia Mills.”
- L. P. CULLY, Merchant.
- W. C. SHRINER, Pianos and Organs.
- S. D. KELL, Physician.
- M. JONES, Sewing Machines, Organs and Pianos.
- H. C. PETERS, Stoves, Tinware, House Furnishing Goods, etc.
- W. W. SNYDER, Stoves, Furniture, etc., Undertaker. The finest hearse in the county.
- JOE LANDIS, Watches, Clocks, Jewelry, etc.
- G. A. SIGLER, Physician and Surgeon.
- J. M. STANTON, Dry Goods, Groceries, Boots, Shoes, etc.
- ANDREW CRAWFORD, Blacksmith.
- J. M. FREEMAN, Blacksmith.
- C. D. SUTTON, Carpenter and Joiner.
- MISS E. E. MALONEY, Groceries, etc., Postmistress.
- J. M. BRANDENBURG, Blacksmith.
- E. M. GOODWIN, Physician and Druggist.
- J. MONTGOMERY, Groceries and Dry Goods.
- J. C. GILMORE, Hotel, Proprietor of “Gilmore House,” Ticket and Express Agent.
- A. D. HAWLEY, Physician and Surgeon.
- ABRAHAM ROSE, Dry Goods, Groceries, etc.
- L. M. GROYNNE, Attorney at Law, Center tp.
- W. M. CLARK, Farmer and Banker, Center tp.
- JOHN COLSON, Farmer and Blooded Stock Raiser, Harmony tp.
- SMITH WOOTERS, Farmer and Blooded Stock Raiser, Harmony tp.
- ISAIAH DUBOIS, Farmer and Blooded Stock Raiser, Harmony tp.
- ELI STANTON, Farmer and Miller, Harmony tp.
- A. G. GARDNER, Farmer, Physician and Dealer in Molasses, Center tp.
- JOHN MOSS, Farmer and Raiser of Fine Blooded Bulls and Grade Stock, Harrison tp.
- ISAAC HARRIS, Farmer, Stock Raiser and Miller, Liberty tp.
- T. S. WOODE, Farmer and Saw-mill, Harmony township.
- B. L. GOODWIN, Groceries and Dry Goods, Center tp.
- S. J. LEONARD, Saw-mill, Farmer and Stock Raiser, Center tp.