LIST OF ALLOWANCES,
Made by the Board of Commissioners of Dearborn county, Ind., at their Dec. session, 1883, and ordered to be published in the Register, as having the largest circulation in said county.
EXPENSE OF POOR OF LAWRENCEBURGH TOWNSHIP.
- G Renner, for Mrs. Bruce, Mrs. Martin, Nancy Smith, Mrs. Ruby
- Sparks Bros., for Mrs. Nancy Smith, Mrs. Howard
- T M Hood, for Mrs. Pulliam
- L B Daniel & Co., for Mrs. Lowe, Mrs. Knorr, Mrs. Tilford, Mr. Sterling
- Chas Israel, for Mina Grasty, J D Pulliam, Mrs. Carter, Mrs. Ruby, Mrs. Fairwell
- Fitch & Shaw, for Barbara Arnold
- G Beakenholdt & Co., for Mrs. Junker, Mrs. Kaufman, Mrs. Mauck, Mrs. Arnold
- Tebbs Bros., for Margaret Smith, Mrs. Williams, E F Blackburn
- Mrs. W J Fitch, for Mrs. Dorn
- John S Dorman, for Mrs. Closky, Mrs. Colvin, Mrs. Eickler
- Sparks Bros., for Mrs. Howard, Mrs. Richards, Mrs. Jastico, Mrs. Tilford
- Geo Seekatz, for Mrs. Bittner, Mrs. Stack
- Jos Bechtel, for E Colvin, Mary Vogel, Alice Farewell, Ben Wells, Barbara Arnold
- Wm Schneider, for Carrie Miller, Mary Richards
- H Oertling, for H M Wiegand
- John Wallingford, for sick man
- Isaac May, for McClosky
- A Wagner, for Thos Perin
- Jacob Anderson, for Mrs. Kaiser, Geo Andrews
- Tebbs & Lotton, for Austin Trulock
EXPENSE OF POOR OF CENTER TP.
- F A York, for Mrs. Martin, Timothy James
- John A Nees, for Mrs. Winscott, sundries for poor
- Martha Pelgen, for Mrs. Winscott, Mr. Bittner
- Fred Rectanus, sundries for poor
- Henry Wood, for Mrs. Campbell, Mrs. Akers, Mrs. H Bittner, Mrs. Geo Mager, Mrs. Campbell, Mrs. Winscott, Mrs. Akers, Mrs. Campbell, Mrs. Marsh, Mrs. Winscott, Mrs. Akers
- Albert Bloom, for H A Moran, J Seribrun
- Wymond & Haynes, for Thos Yahe
- Simon Siemantle, for Mrs. Wooley
- Robert Mabin, for Geo Gray, Wm Thege, Mrs. Criswell, Mrs. Wooley, Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Criswell
- J M Wheeler, for Mrs. Wooley, John Kerrigan
- M Maloney, for unknown man and wife
- C Goldsmith & Bro., for Alfred Smith, A Schott, Mrs. Mayers
- McConnell & McAvoy, for Mrs. Shanks, Miss Lotherage, Jane Alexander, Wm Brown, J L Peters, J Alex, F Jaynes, Mrs. Acres
EXPENSE OF POOR, HARRISON TP.
- Elizabeth Dorst, for Mary King
- Mary Haas, for Mary King
- Elizabeth Smith, for Mary King
EXPENSE OF POOR, LOGAN TP.
- H C Rugg, for Ida Foclenius
EXPENSE OF POOR OF CLAY TP.
- J C Vandolah, for Martha Shepherd
EXPENSE OF POOR OF MANCHESTER TP.
- W F Crocker, for Mrs. Layborn
EXPENSE OF POOR, SPARTA TP.
- H D Moore, for Isaac Davis
EXPENSE OF POOR OF JACKSON TP.
- P Weis, for Mrs. Lefler
- C Oelker, for burying pauper
EXPENSE OF POOR OF KELSO TP.
- Henry Fangman, for Mr. Schneider
- Geo Witt, regular allowance
- Geo Fetter, for Phil Spring
- George Gutzwiller, blacksmithing
- O F Heustis, one barrel molasses
- Excelsior Iron and Copper Works
- James Ruble, hauling coal
- Frank Reburger, meat casks
- John Dorman, pork
- Robert McMullen, pork
- John Manlief, hauling coal
- Tebbs Bros, groceries
- Mrs. W J Fitch, tobacco
- John S Dorman, dry goods
- W F Crocker, groceries
- Isaac Dunn, one barrel coal oil
- George Ruble, work
- Edward Ketcham, potatoes
- Charlotte Duncan, 1 quarter salary
- Robert Ketcham, potatoes
- Thomas Duncan, cash paid out, 1 quarter salary
- Louis Hoff, work
- Lizzie Manlief, work
- James Ruble, potatoes
- Anna Laughlin, work
- Lawrenceburgh & Napoleon turnpike
- S N Claspill, repairing shoes
- G W Hall, beef
- H Haynes, lumber
- I Crist & Son, hardware
- Tebbs Bros., groceries
- C Goldsmith & Bro., clothing
- Louis Graff, keys
- Ohio Valley Coffin Co., kindling
- City and Sub Telegraph Assoc
- Tebbs Bros, 1 dozen brooms
- Lawrenceburgh Gas Co.
- W G Ellis, repairing doors
- I Crist & Son, hardware
- Sparks Bros., groceries
- W H Jordan, glass and paint, oil and drugs
- H G Kidd, stovepipe and castings
BOOKS AND STATIONERY.
- Thomas Winegardner
- W B Burford & Co.
- Sentinel Co.
- Levy, Baker & Co.
- John N. Calvert
- C F Bradley
- Warren Tebbs
- E T Bartholomew
- Warren Tebbs
- Julius Severin
- J D Gatch, stamps, paper, etc.
- James Murdock, seal and die for stamp
- P L Mathens, examining books, etc.
- Thos Johnson, examining books, etc.
- H D McMullen, plans and specifications Hayes’ Branch Bridge
BOARD OF HEALTH.
- Warren Tebbs, certificate, list marriage license
- William French, state vs. Robt Stinson
- R H Gould, buggy hire
- J C Sims, boarding prisoners
- J E Larimer
- Hunter & O’Brien
- Harris Fitch, horse and buggy hire
- J D Gatch, repairing safe
- John C Sims, serving jury commis, state vs Albert Ross, serving grand jury, serving petit jury
- Chas Decker, state vs. Albert Ross
- J D Gatch, one quarter salary
- Henry Bulthaupt, salary as comm
- Charles Fisk, salary as comm
- T T Annis, salary as comm
- John Buchert, salary as comm
- Julius Severin, salary as auditor
ROADS AND HIGHWAYS.
- Merrit Leming, viewer
- Hiram Powell, viewer
- J F Meyer, viewer
- Ernst Hopmeyer, viewer
- Robert Givan, viewer
- Hosea Wood, viewer
- Isaac R Dunaway, swearing viewers
- J C Sims, serving viewers
- H B Hill, salary as supt
- Jos White, salary as janitor
- Joseph Tittle, repairing
- Joseph Bechtel, nails
- City National Bank, lumber
- Jasper Ross, stone
- Henry Crouse, stone
- W F Crocker, nails
- Henry Hangadorn, work
- Cotton Cross, building bridge
- Robert Elliott, stone
- Michael Tearle, stone
- H Haynes, sawing lumber
- City National Bank
HAYES’ BRANCH BRIDGE.
- Wrought Iron Bridge Co., for construction of superstructure
WHITE WATER & LOGAN CREEK BRIDGES.
- George Steel, cleaning floors