Fourteenth Regt. Ia. M.
April 6, 1836.
The following gentlemen will compose the staff attached to this regiment, they are to be obeyed and respected accordingly.
- Surgeon—William Armington
- Quartermaster—Silas Overturf
- Paymaster—Daniel McCulloch
- Surgeon’s mate—Wm. C Mitchell
- Adjutant—James B. Lewis
- Judge advocate—George G. Knox
- Q master Sergeant—John F. Doan
- Sergeant major—Philip Ramsyere
- Provost Martial—William Kieth
- Forage Martial—Sameol Gilliland
- Drum major—Delanson Slawson
- Fife major—James Mitchell
RALPH B. COTTON, Colonel.