- I. K. HAMMERLE, Brewer of Beer and Lager Beer. Maltster.
- JEREMIAH ARTHUR, Woolen Manufacturer.
- KARNS & CLARK, Dealers in Dry Goods, Groceries, General Merchandise and Notions. Also Grain Merchants.
- J. S. DAVIS, Dealer in Dry Goods, &c.
- JOHN A. MOORMAN, Insurance Agent.
- L. H. KARNS, Druggist.
- GENCH & REED, Physicians and Surgeons.
- W. H. MULL, Boots, Shoes and Shoe Findings, Manufacturer of and Dealer in.
- G. H. JACKSON, Physician and Surgeon.
- ROBERT W. HAMILTON, Physician and Surgeon.
- DANIEL CROPPER, Hotel, Proprietor “Trenton House.”
- LEVI JOHNSON, General Merchandise.
- IRA SWAIN, Farmer and Justice of the Peace.
- GEO. SLACK, Farmer and Dealer in General Merchandise.
- ALEXANDER GULLETT, Attorney at Law and Prosecuting Attorney of Twenty-fifth Judicial Circuit.
- L. D. LAMBERT, Attorney, Mayor and Real Estate Agent.
- ISAAC P. GRAY, Attorney at Law and Colonel Fourth Indiana Cavalry.
- JOHN D. SMITH, Jeweler, Watches, Clocks, Fine Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Notions, &c.
- G. W. POWELL, Homeopathic Physician and Surgeon.
- J. COMMONS, Publisher Union City Times.
- B. MASSLICH, Publisher Union City Eagle.
- WATSON & MONKS, Attorneys at Law.
- THOMAS M. BROWNE, Attorney at Law.
- W. A. THOMPSON, Attorney at Law.
- JAS. MOORMAN, Banker, Receives Deposits, Discounts Paper, Deals in Exchange, Pays Interest on Deposits by agreement, and particular attention paid to Collections; New York Correspondents: Winslow, Lanier & Co.
- A. STONE, Banker, President First National Bank, Receives Deposits, Discounts Paper, Deals in Exchange, Buys and Sells Gold and Silver, and does a general Banking business; New York Correspondent: 9th National Bank.
- C. W. WOOLVERTON, Boots and Shoes, Manufacturers of and Dealers in.
- A. G. CAMPFIELD, Contractor and Builder.
- PHINEHAS POMEROY, Civil Engineer and County Surveyor.
- J. C. HIRSH, Druggist, Drug and Book Store.
- DR. A. P. HERRON, Dentistry, Dental Surgeon, Mechanical and Operative Dentistry.
- I. D. CARTER, Dry Goods, Notions, etc., General Dealer in.
- R. B. MORROW, Dry Goods, Notions, Clothing, Millinery, Boots and Shoes, Groceries, etc.
- JAS. G. BRICE, Editor Winchester Herald.
- T. W. KIZER, Grain Dealer and Farmer.
- G. G. KELLER & SON, Groceries and Provisions.
- PETER REINHEIMER, Hotel, Proprietor Franklin House.
- H. H. NEFF, Lumber Material.
- HODSON & BEESON, Printers, Proprietors Winchester Journal.
- A. McKEW & SON, Dealers in Grain, Stock, Milling and Farming, Franklin tp.